Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award



The Rules :

  • Thank and link to the blogger who bestowed the award
  • Share seven random facts about yourself.
  • Spread the love by passing the award to five other bloggers--and be sure to let them know

Thank you to my friend and fellow blogger Natasha who has a most awesome blog you just have to check out http://dreamlandteenfantasy.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html, Natasha and I met almost 1 year ago and we hit it off right away and fast friends we became.  Now even though she is so far away we always find time to chat have a bit of fun together and of course talk about the books we both love.  Thank you Natasha, you honor me with this award and congrats yourself for you receiving as well you really deserve it.  Thank you my sweet friend!!

7 Random Facts about myself:

  1. My favorite T.V. show is The Big Bang Theory and if I don't see it at least once a day I go into withdrawls lol. 
  2. I can't fall a sleep without the T.V on. 
  3. I hate snakes like hate them, I almost went into labor with my oldest son once when a long piece of rope was thrown at me lol.
  4. I am a total nighthawk, I do my best work at night, muahhh haaaaaaa :)
  5. I have 2 black cats and a huge yellow dog. 
  6. I have a purple teddy bear my mom gave me.....last year hehe!!
  7. And if nobody has figured this out yet.....I'am obsessed about the color purple lol, but I think you've all figured that one out. :)
Passing the Award to these marvelous bloggers:

1. Ao Bibliophile from 
Ao Bibliophile 
2. Jenn from 
The Blog Starts Here 
3. Carolyn from 
Gingertwistsandfairytales 
4. Darlene from 
Darlene's Book Nook 
5. Babs from Babs Book Bistro

1 comment: